30.12.14

U-SPICY BRUSH SET

For my birthday I got given the U-Spicy 6 piece Makeup Brush Set. They are very similar design to the Real-Technique brushes and I had to admit that I hadn't heard of the brand before. However I was excited to give them a try anyway! This set comes with six brushes (left to right) Tapered Brush, Angled Flat Brush, Flat Head Foundation Brush, Rounded Brush, Paddle Shaped Brush, Bronzer Brush. This set is £12.99 and is available online HERE.
My first impressions of the brushes were that they are soo soft. They feel so smooth on my face which is always one of the main things I look for in Makeup brushes. My favourite brush in the set is the Angled Foundation Brush. I really love the shape of the brush and the angle really helps get into all areas of the face and blends the foundation in nicely. I also love the bronzer brush which I actually use for pressed powder under the eye area. It is so gentle on a sensitive area and it fits really nicely under the eye. What I love about these brushes is that they come in a variety of different shapes to experiment with - for example the tapered brush, I don't have a brush similar. I haven't washed the brushes yet so I can't comment on how long they last and how well they clean but I will let you know when I have tested them out! So far my impressions are really good and they are an amazing cheaper duplicate to the Real-Technique brushes and I'll definitely continue to use them in my everyday makeup routine! Have you tried this brand?


4 comments:

  1. These sound really lovely, the tapered brush looks like it would work for so many different things!
    Jodie // La Lune Song

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I going to try it out with different products :)

      Delete
  2. I'd love to try these out :)

    Alice x alzgalz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:21 PM

    Lovely post, I use the real technique brushes :) but I'm always looking for something new x

    www.sheintheknow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments! Click the "Notify me" button to be informed of any follow-up comments.