21.12.14

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME

Happy birthday to me! Yesterday was my 20th birthday and I had the loveliest day and was given so many lovely gifts! I thought I would do a post showing you what I got and what I got up too in the day. I was extremely lucky this year to receive this amazing Olivia Burton watch from my parents. It has a beautiful rose gold face and white straps. I absolutely love it! It's a really good size as it's not too big and I am looking forward to wearing it everyday! 
I I also received this beautiful faux fur scarf and amazing red heels from Miss Selfridge. I was so grateful for all my presents and how thoughtful they all were. I spend the day with family and we went for a special birthday pub lunch in a beautiful little pub in Cirencester. I had a steak (see below) and was even treated to a glass of Prosecco! After that we went for a little walk about the village and had a look at all the Christmas things in the local Garden centre (twenties have hit me hard - Garden Centres really excite me!). It was a really lovely afternoon and it was a proper winters day with a crispy air and blue skies! I then went to my Gran's house for a cup of tea and some birthday cake which was lovely! You can have a look at some of my Instagram pictures I took though out the day HERE
In the evening, I went out with a group of friends into Bath for a few drinks and a night out! It was a joint birthday event so there was lots of people here. It was lovely to see everyone after not seeing most of them for so long because of Uni. I wore my new dress and heels which again you can see on my Instagram page. It was all in all a lovely day and I have been spoilt rotten! The birthday blues and now kicking in but the excitement of Christmas day approaching is well and truly here! I hope you have enjoyed this slightly different 'day in the life' post!


4 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday!
    You really got some beautiful gifts, those heels and that watch look absolutely gorgeous!

    Lizzie // xBeautyMagic // Beauty Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments! Click the "Notify me" button to be informed of any follow-up comments.