18.12.14

FESTIVE WINTER EYES

For the next edition of Festive Winter Makeup and I am going to focus on the eyes! I have really enjoyed doing these posts so if you want to see anything similar then let me know! I usually wear the same eye makeup everyday as it is quite and easy and I just prefer the simple natural look to anything statement. However, this colour is something different to what I would usually wear and I really love it. I think it is perfect for a Christmas evening party or event.


I usually prefer a statement bright lip to a bold eye and this is lovely silver metallic is something I love to wear around Christmas. I know this might seem strange as most people would opt for a gold eye look for the festive season as that is seen as being more festive. I do love a gold look, but I also love toning it down and doing a simple eye look. This eye shadow by Estée Lauder has the most amazing shimmer and with this blended out around the eye lid it gives such a lovely finish. This shadow is quite expensive at £20 a piece but it stays on for a long period of time and is very pigmented. For a cheaper version I would actually recommend the MUA eye shadow palettes (two completely different ends of the spectrum) but they are so good for the price they are! What's your go-to look for this season? 


2 comments:

  1. Looks so pretty!

    Please let me know if you would be interested in following eachother on GFC and Bloglovin.Would love to stay in contact.

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves
    ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, I'll check out your blog now! x

      Delete

Thankyou for all your comments! Click the "Notify me" button to be informed of any follow-up comments.