27.8.14

SUMMER BLUES

I don't know about you but I feel like we have had the last of our summer for this year. I can't complain as it has been a pretty decent summer compared to some we have had previously. This summer I have been really loving blue nail polishes. Whether this is from pastels, to dark and glittery blues. My top five are shown before. As you can see I still have an obession with Barry M and their Gelly Hi-Shine polishes. I'll link all the colour shades below.


I think my favourite shade of blue this season has to be the pastel shade and I have been particularly been going back to the Tanya Burr Exclusive nail polish in Little Duck which I also talk about HERE. I think it is the perfect colour and goes with a lot of outfits. I think it can almost be cased as a light mint colour too. I also really like 'Blueberry'. I prefer the Gelly Hi-Shine polishes better as I think they apply better and this is a really nice summery blue colour. For evenings and nights out I have been loving the darker blue shades like 'cobalt blue'. I think it's subtle and still summery. I also really like the glittery shades. Whether this is wearing over the top or on it's own. This is also another great shade to wear in the evenings. I think I have absolutely out done summer polishes this season and I am excited to see what I go for during the autumn and winter as it is getting colder.


6 comments:

  1. Great picks! I always get so excited when I see Tanya's products in any blog post, I'm such a fan girl hahaa

    xx Alyson
    The Beauty Vanity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post! I really like the colour of the Gelly Hi-Shine one! :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the light blue colour ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the Tanya Burr one!

    http://www.fionnac.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Barry M <3 and your blog is lovely

    kirstywinter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments! Click the "Notify me" button to be informed of any follow-up comments.