24.7.14

V05 PLUMP IT UP LOTION

I recently bought the V05 plump it up blow dry lotion from Sainsbury's. I heard a lot about the new V05 range and I was looking for a heat defence spray as I am so bad at protecting my hair from heat which is awful as I use a hair dryer and straighteners everyday. I was instantly drawn to the "volume & thickness with natural bounce" claim that was on the bottle. My hair can use as much volume as it can get. So this was instantly a catch for me.
I have been using it everyday for a couple of weeks now on wet hair before I dry my hair. I stray it all over, including the roots and ends of my hair. I also use this with a simple styling mousse and so far I really like this product. It's cheap and affordable at £3.69 and it does give my hair some lift and thickness. It obviously doesn't make a dramatic difference but it does help. I have noticed that my hair has been in better condition now it is getting protected from the heat. I also love the pink packaging! I would definitely recommend this product.


7 comments:

  1. I'm like that too! I use a curling wand/straightener majority of the time when I go out and I always always forget to spray heat protectant!
    Sounds like an interesting product, I need some volume in my life ahaha!

    http://enticedspice.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to try and always use hair protectant now! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I noticed the same thing too, blow dry lotions don't perform miracles, but they help a tiny bit.

    xx Alyson
    Beauty Vanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! Does the job for the price x

      Delete
  4. My hair could also use as much help as possible with volume. I haven't tried this product yet, but I ought to. Thanks for the review! :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, you should try it! x

      Delete

Thankyou for all your comments! Click the "Notify me" button to be informed of any follow-up comments.