4.5.14

SUMMER RANGE AT NEW LOOK

I needed a good clothes shop for a while now but during the holidays I didn't really have time (or the money) to do a big shop in one of the main shopping centres around where I lived. However, after I had earned some money at work, my mum and I popped in to our local town to where the only main shop I shop in is Newlook. I ended up picking up so many things and this outfit below is some of the pieces I picked up from their new summer range.  


I have been craving some white jeans for ages, as I have never owned a pair and I think they are so nice for the summer. I really like this pair as they are so comfortable and fit really nicely. They are the perfect length too. I actually spotted these shoes in the Generation section when I was looking for something for my sister and they instantly caught my eye. I thought they were a really nice alternative to sandals in the summer. I really liked the open toe feature. I was good and stopped my self buying any monochrome pieces of clothing as I have too many of those and went for this mustard yellow top. I absolutely love the style, colour and texture of it. I've never really had anything this colour either. I then picked up this necklace last minute when I went to the till (after I knew I was spending too much anyway) as it was on sale. I love the gold layered feature at the front and the rope to tie it together (although you can't see it in the picture). I know I'll get a lot of use out of this outfit in the summer! 


8 comments:

  1. You are working these white jeans!

    Stella (http://electrikflowers.blogspot.co.uk/)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those shoes, I have some pretty similar from Primark!
    I really want some white jeans, you're totally right, perfect for summer!

    Great post, you look lovely :)

    Sarah xxx
    www.coloursofautumn.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy with them! Thankyou xx

      Delete
  3. I've just bought white jeans too! I featured them in my Spring Summer Lookbook here:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aKcTWafE-w

    And I love them! So summery, and somehow quite flattering?! Lovely post :)

    AMANDALOVES.COM | UK Beauty and Fashion Blog
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, Love the summer looks in your video :) xx

      Delete
  4. This is such a perfect summer outfit! The mustard yellow top goes so well with the white jeans and the colour really suits you. I also LOVE those shoes - definitely going to pop into New Look the next time I'm in town, they're so perfect for summer, and such a good price!

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou very much! I know, fell in love with them as soon as I saw them! xx

      Delete
  5. I love the top, looks great!

    - Hester
    http://the-littlewhitebird.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments! Click the "Notify me" button to be informed of any follow-up comments.