5.5.14

INKIA ORGANIC EYELINER

Today I am going to talk about the Inika Certified Organic Eye Liner. Being blonde, I have never really been one to wear heavy eye makeup and eye liner because I just thought I didn't suit it at all. I never wore black eye liner as think it looked too much on me and just didn't look right. I wanted to try something that was a little lighter to define my eyes better. I bought this eye line in the colour 06 Coco for £13.50. It is this "warm chocolate" brown
shade which is an alternative to black. I really like the shade and I think it suits me better than thick black eyeliners. The product claims to 'to glide on easily and deliver even depth of colour and real stay-ability'. I would agree with this as it does stay on for quite a long time. The formula is quite creamy so it applies really easily onto the eyes. I am not an expert at applying eye liner so it took me a while to get it to look how I wanted it too. What I like about it is that it organic - 'handcrafted with natural plant products and mineral colour blend' which means it doesn't irritate my eyes. I can have very sensitive eyes that water quite a lot. I would recommend this product as I really like the colour, however you can probably find something cheaper in the high street. If anyone has any suggestions on cheaper eye liners that are good then I would love to know. I am pretty clueless when it comes to eyeliners so I would love to know you thoughts! Hope everyone is having a lovely bank holiday weekend.


8 comments:

  1. Even though I'm a brunette with dark lashes and brows, I love brown liners and shadows. My fav is a Jemma Kidd liner with a 'smudger' at the opposite end to the colour. You can go for a more defined, or smudged look then.

    www.lululovesfilms.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thankyou! I'll have to check that out

      Delete
  2. Honestly - Collection '2000' fast stroke eyeliner is amazing!!! Its super cheap and has been my godsend for years! Its not even waterproof but has amazing staying power - I've been in floods of tears and its still remained on my lids!!

    Stevie
    VintageAndVans

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh okay thankyou! I will have to try it out x

      Delete
  3. sounds good! and I love the packaging too! x
    www.article21.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the rimmel scandal eyes pencils x

    http://ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/review-yves-rocher-moment-de-bonheur.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou for the suggestion! x

      Delete

Thankyou for all your comments! Click the "Notify me" button to be informed of any follow-up comments.