21.2.14

SUN-KISSED READY

It's getting to that time of year when everyone is fed up of the cold rainy weather and the anticipation for summer is well and truly over us. I for one, can't wait to get my tan back that has been missing for far too long now. I guess I will have to stick to faking it while I still have too. I'm not really one for fake tanning instantly all the time, only when I am going out or nearly need too, but I do like to use gradual tans often as they can look a little more subtle. I thought I would show you a couple of my favourites. Again, I thought I would show you one that's a little
more expensive and one affordable option. My two picks are the St Tropez Gradual Tan and Garnier Body Summer body Moisturising lotion. Garnier body moisturisers have always been raved about and I love them. I think it is just as important to keep your body fully moisturised as well as your face. I really like this product as it does keep my skin moisturised all day and makes my legs feel nice and smooth. It's really affordable at around £3-£5 depending and I love the result. I apply it like a normal moisturiser and it sinks into the skin quickly. It takes a couple of applications more than the St Tropez gradual tan to see a result but you are still left with a sun-kissed look. 
St Tropez is more expensive at around £15 a bottle but I really like it. It has a weirdly nice scent to it, not like the normal horrible scent that comes with other fake tans. It applies nicely and it is moisturising. I have it in the shade 'Light/medium' and I love the result and the colour you turn. From the swatches above, you can see that the formula looks quite similar (St Tropez left and Garnier Body right), looking like a standard moisturiser. Considering the price difference, there is not much between these two products and I don't know which I prefer. I really like both and the result they give! Have you tried these products? I would love to hear your thoughts!

3 comments:

  1. lovely blog... I have nominated you for the Liebster award, go to my blog to get more info...
    http://amsiegramham.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, and your blog! i had my eye out for the st. tropez but it's good to see there's a more affordable option that works well! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments! Click the "Notify me" button to be informed of any follow-up comments.