22.2.14

PRETTY IN PINK

I haven't done an outfit post in a while so I thought I would do one today as I liked my outfit. I have had this blazer for a while now and I absolutely love it. It is this gorgeous bright pink colour, and I love the neon statement. It is actually surprisingly versatile which means I've got a lot of use out of it. I remember when I bought it, I wasn't sure how much I would wear it but now it's definitely got it's money's worth. It cost me around £25 and it is not online anymore, however there is a similar alternative HERE but it's not as vibrant and it's fitted.
Blazer - H&M 
Bag - Primark

I wear this blazer for both nights out and in the day time. Here I have dressed it down with this shoulder bag for Primark and a pair of dollies (which you can't see), but you can dress it up again with a pair of heels and a clutch bag. It fits really nicely and it's a good length. I prefer blazers that are a little bit longer. I paired this outfit with my ever so famous disco pants which you have all seen in previous outfit posts. I then wore this sheer white cami from Topshop underneath. I can't get enough of these tops and I like to change this outfit up by wearing different colour tops underneath such as a black one. I haven't really accessorised with this outfit as I wanted to keep it quite casual but you can add a big statement necklace to dress it up even more for a formal evening occasion.


(*) Similar alternative to what I am wearing. Original no longer online.

12 comments:

  1. The shade is so pretty and you look a bit like Perrie Edwards ;)


    Lovely blog
    With Love,
    http://curlyscribbles.blogspot.in/


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw I wish! Thankyou very much x

      Delete
  2. I love this outfit! Coral is such a cute colour and that bag is very vintage looking! I've actually been looking for a lose strap top for a while now so thank you for sharing this :D

    Love, Lou x
    Bluebird | Beauty and life blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou :) Try primark if not have a look in charity shops. Never know when you can find a good buy! x

      Delete
  3. Love this outfit! A good blazer can go a long way!

    Yet Another Makeup Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit
    http://indiesan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty just love the top and blazer looks incredible for spring x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love these sorts of colours for spring/summer! xx

      Delete
  6. I love the blazer! The colour is so pretty. I love your style x

    www.clionahill.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute outfit and i love your blog hun! now following you on bloglovin and gfc, keep in touch xx

    http://gypsywardrobe.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I nominated you for Liebster award link is on my blog x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments! Click the "Notify me" button to be informed of any follow-up comments.