3.2.14

CELEBRATORY NIGHT OUT

As I'm sure a few of you are aware, I have just finished my first set of university exams. This called for a big celebratory night out. This was the outfit I wore. I didn't want to go too dressy as the  place we went to wasn't really a formal place. and it was freeezing outside so I wanted to cover my legs. I bought this top a couple of days prior from Primark (so it should still be in store) for £10. It is a plain white, polyester top with this gorgeous statement piece attached at the top. Everyone knows how much I love statement necklaces which is why I love it.
Top - Primark

I paired this outfit with just some simply black jeans from Newlook. The top is quite short (but not quite cropped) so I wore it with some high waisted jeans. For my clutch, I used this mint green bag from River Island. Although I love the design and it's really spacious, it's is only secured with one little buckle which after a couple of drinks isn't ideal if you are good at losing things (like me), as things can easily fall out. I didn't really accessorise much with this outfit as the piece at the top was a statement enough. Another good thing is that the piece is detachable which makes it easier to wash. I just wore this outfit with my purple pumps from Primark that I talked about in this outfit post here. Hope everyone has a lovely week.

6 comments:

  1. Love the outfit! Your blog is so cute :)

    Erin
    justaweefashionblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfit is so beautiful, I really love the top! Also I really enjoyed reading your blog it is great! :)

    http://dreamlovelivefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, I'm so glad I found it! Your blog is lovely x

      Delete
  3. Keep the outfits coming, I love your fashion sense!

    xx Alyson
    Beauty Vanity

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments! Click the "Notify me" button to be informed of any follow-up comments.