10.2.14

A WEEKEND AT HOME

I decided to take a weekend at home after a busy January and have a relaxing few days with my friends and family. It was exactly what I needed and I had a great time jam-packing the whole weekend as best as I could. Best of all, the rain seemed to hold off for the whole weekend. The outfit shown below, is the one I wore on the train home from Uni. I wanted to wear something comfy (as I was sitting down for three hours) and I wanted to travel as light as I could - and for a girl this is not easy. Planning outfits for just three days proves very difficult.
Jumper - Primark

I bought this jumper from Primark a couple of months back. It is so comfy and I love the pattern and texture. It isn't see through which is another bonus but you can also put tops underneath if you want to build up warmth. I then paired this jumper with a pair of simple black leggings from H&M. Not the most creative of outfits but as I was only sitting on a train, I didn't really need to make an effort. For accessories I just wore this simple long necklace from Dorothy Perkins which I got a life time ago. I got my Zara Shopper Bag for Christmas a couple of years back and I love it for travelling. It fits a lot in but stops you over packing. I love this bag and it was perfect for my weekend away. You can still find this bag online even though it is not being sold on the website anymore.

8 comments:

  1. I have that jumper and the Zara bag in a slightly different colour. Great minds think alike hey?!
    I'm now following you and your lovely blog and am looking forward to seeing what you post next.
    Hope to speak soon,
    Laura xx

    http://lisforladybird.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha no way! Thankyou very much, I've followed your blog on Bloglovin :)
    Speak soon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the jumper, can't believe it's Primark! Nice post xx

    realisebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou. I know, it was a good find! x

      Delete
  4. Thankyou very much :) Checking out your blog now x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit, I need that primark jumper! x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your outfit! :) xo
    regina-rosecoxen.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the necklace, it adds a nice touch to your outfit!

    xx Alyson
    Beauty Vanity

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments! Click the "Notify me" button to be informed of any follow-up comments.