14.1.14

TARTAN BLOUSE

This tartan blouse is another purchase I made with my birthday money I had. It is from Primark and it was £10. I'm not sure whether it is just me but the prices of Tops and blouses have gone up a lot in Primark lately. However, I liked it so much that I could justify spending that for it. It is very sheer so you do have to wear either wear a strappy top or bandeau underneath like I did. The one I am wearing comes in a set of two from H&M.

Blouse -
 Primark

I haven't worn these jeans from Miss Selfridge in a while, as I have bought some new ones recently so these were shoved to the back of my wardrobe. I usually prefer to wear really light coloured jeans in the summer and darker ones in winter. However, I have rekindled my love for them after pairing them with this blouse. Unfortunately the are too big for me now so I may have to buy a new pair soon. They sell a really similar pair in Miss Selfridge which is linked above. I know a lot of girls love Topshop jeans, but I have always preferred miss Selfridge's range. I then paired this outfit with (another) statement necklace from Topshop and I wore my Miss Guided jacket over the top. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for all your comments! Click the "Notify me" button to be informed of any follow-up comments.