17.1.14

RED BLACK

I can't stands not having my nails painted and it's hard coming to uni and not being able to bring my nail polish collection. I had to just bring some of my favourite colours. At the moment I have been wearing Barry M Nail Paint in the colour Red Black. I used to wear this colour all the time and I have only recently re-discovered it. Over the top I always wear the Sally Hensens Acrylic No Chip Top Coat which helps stop my nails from chipping.
What I really like about this shade is that you can build it up from being a cherry red shade with one coat to a dark deep red with a couple of coats. I love wearing deep reds in the winter and this is one of my favourite shades to wear at this time of year. I have always been a big fan of the colours in the Barry M collection but I haven't bought new one in absolutely ages. I really want to try out the new Classic Matte Nail collection such as the shade Nude Vanilla and Burgundy Crush. This shade above is the original formula but the only problem with it is that is takes forever to dry. I personally prefer the Barry M Gelly Shine Collection's formula as it applies better and dry quicker. I think it will be interesting so see what the Matte Collection is like. Has anyone tried that matte collection? How is it?

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful Winter colour - I can't wait to try the matte collection too. In fact I'm heading to Boots later today!

    www.amandaloves.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. the color is very nice *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments! Click the "Notify me" button to be informed of any follow-up comments.