27.1.14

NIGHT OUT

Bit of a different outfit post today as it is a night time outfit rather than a day time one. I have been good and not been going out as I am in the middle of my exams. However, I have failed my drinking-ban as my friend is coming to Bournemouth so I can't really say no to a night out! It's probably not the best idea when I have an exam three days after but I am treating myself early! This is the outfit which I will wear with some black wedges.
Crop Top - Primark (Similar one here)
Clutch bag  - Newlook

I got this red skater skirt for christmas and I absolutely love it. It is from Missguided and it is actually on sale at the moment online so take a look. I love the way it fits and how it synchs you in at the waist. I have been wanting a brightly coloured skater skirt for ages and this one is perfect. I wasn't sure what to pair it with but I went for this simple black crop top from Primark. As it is still winter I wanted to wear something that I wouldn't freeze to death in, so that's why I opted for a long sleeve top. Also, I am getting my legs and a bit of tummy out so I need to cover everything else up! I paired this outfit with my gold and black clutch bag from New Look. I love the shape of this bag and it is quite sturdy which I really like. I also love the lacey gold detailing which adds a statement to the full outfit

4 comments:

  1. This is such a cute outfit :) xx

    www.poptartsbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit! :D

    Esther | SILVANNIE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great outfit, I love the skirt :-) xxx

    www.stylapetite.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look - simple yet a stand out!

    xo

    wednesdaypress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments! Click the "Notify me" button to be informed of any follow-up comments.