23.1.14

LASTING FINISH BY KATE MOSS

Recently I purchased a Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick by Kate Moss. I had been searching for a lipstick that matched similarly to my natural lip colour so that I could wear it on an everyday basis. I have tried this range of lipstick before and I really liked it so I decided to pick up another colour when I was in Boots the other day. This natural pink shade is in the colour 08 and you can view it HERE. It's only £5.49 which is good price.
There are a lot of things I like about this lipstick. First of all it is so creamy on the lips and you don't need very much. It isn't glossy but it moisturising and doesn't try your lips out. I also like the fact that it isn't completely matte and is slightly shimmery which you can see in the swatch below. However, even with this shimmer I still think it looks very natural. It doesn't last a huge amount of time but long enough that your not touching up every minute of the  day. It is reasonable though for a high street lipstick that costs under £10.00. 
Weirdly, I also really like the smell of it. Some lipstick scents can be really off putting and smell almost 'cheap' but this one is really nice. I would definitely recommend this collection if you haven't tried it already or if you are looking for the perfect starter lipstick. I am going to continue building up my collection as there are loads of shades I still want to try such as 110/111. I also want to try the Acocalips Lip Lacquers which I've heard lots of good things about. Has anyone else tried them? Also, on another note it's the 1st birthday of my blog today. However, I don't really celebrate it as a achievement as I abandoned it for over 6 months, I only really got into blogging this year so it hasn't really gone anywhere but never the less happy birthday to Caramella.
Photograph - tumblr (source)

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments! Click the "Notify me" button to be informed of any follow-up comments.