21.1.14

HEAD CASE DESIGNS

I am awful with mobile phones and I have lost or damaged 3 iPhones, so it's safe to say I can't really be trusted. Recently I just got the iPhone 5C and I wanted to find a case to keep it protected as possible. I bought this one from Ebay from Head Case Designs. HERE is the link to the site if you want to view it online. I really like this mint green colour with the simple floral white pattern on it. I chose to get the white iPhone and it compliments it well. 
They have a lot of cute girly designs and I found it hard to chose which one I wanted to get. I also liked the Pink polka-dot pattern and the vertical stripes design. I also really like it as the sides are clear so it keeps it protected but you can still see the white underneath. The case cost me £4.95 including post and packaging which is really reasonable and it arrived within 2 days which is so good! I have only just got it so i'm not sure how it will last my so far I am impressed. I have also bought some screen protectors from Ebay as well to keep it as protected as I can. I also downloaded Find my iPhone app to be safe as I can. I can't afford to damage another any time soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for all your comments! Click the "Notify me" button to be informed of any follow-up comments.