13.1.14

FIGHTING BREAKOUTS: ORIGINS SPOT REMOVER

Today, I am doing another 'Fighting Breakouts' post and I am reviewing the Origins Super Spot remover. First off, it is quite expensive for what it is. It is £14 for only a 10ml bottle. However you only need a tiny bit so it does last a very long time. I use this product before I go to bed if I have a pesky spot. I used to use my finger to apply it but I have now started to use a cotton bud so that it spreads less germs. I simply squeeze the bottle so a little bit comes out and then using the cotton bud I gently apply it on my spot. I found out that you don't need to smother it with gel, you only need a tiny bit. This product contains salicylic acid which helps dry out and get rid of the spot.
After using this products for over a couple of months I would say that this product does significantly help the appearance of blemishes over night. However I found it doesn't always completed get rid of them. Like I have said before, I am really bad at tampering with spots and I can't resist the urge to pop one if I can. This product treats the spot in a hygienic and clinical way, leaving minimal scarring. I will definitely continue to use this product as it is the best one I have found so far. Cheaper spot gels I have tried in the past have not always worked and on occasions made it worse. I think the key to fighting breakouts is looking to see if the product contains Salicylic acid as this is the key ingredient to getting rid of blemishes / spots, scarring and gently relieving stressed skin. 

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:55 AM

    I swear by this product. Always makes a significant difference when applied overnight for me. x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments! Click the "Notify me" button to be informed of any follow-up comments.