6.1.14

FIGHTING BREAKOUTS: DECLEOR AROMA SOLUTIONS

I wanted to start making posts specifically about fighting breakouts. I had trouble with spots for years with my chin and forehead being my most affected areas. Now my skin isn't too bad, however I am left with a lot of light scarring on my chin and around my nose. Luckily my forehead is ok. This scars were probably due to the fact that I am so bad with just leaving my spots alone. I always had to pick at them or squeeze them to try and make they go away. This does not help and not only will you be transferring more oil and dirt to the affected area but you will also be left with visible scarring in the long run which is not nice. It also makes me not want to go anywhere without a coverup. 
My Mum bought me the Decléor Aroma Solutions Energising gel to try and reduce the appearance of my scars. It is quite pricey at around £30 but you get a lot for the price. Its formula is meant to help revitalise the support of the skin and help diminish unsightly marks. I use this every morning after cleansing and applying my moisturiser. It is a gel and not a cream so it isn't very moisturising. I simply apply a thin layer to my affected areas (chin and around the nose) and leave my skin for a while before applying makeup. i have been using it for a couple of months now and it's really helped my scars. It's considerably reduced the redness although it's not completely got rid of them. 
   
I do really like this product, however I can understand why people wouldn't want to spend £30 on it as it doesn't completely get rid of the scars/redness. I am going to keep using it daily and see if there is any more progress. This product isn't really for reducing breakouts, it's more helping to reducing scars from acne prone skin. I would definitely recommend this product as it has helped my skin look a lot clearer. Has anyone else used this product?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for all your comments! Click the "Notify me" button to be informed of any follow-up comments.