9.1.14

FELLOW BLOGGER #2


Today I thought I would do another Fellow Blogger post. One of my favourite blogs at the moment is Belle's Boutique. I used to read her blog a while ago but I have only just started to regularly read blogs again so it is nice to rediscover hers all over again. I love her range of makeup and beauty related posts and reading about what she thinks about products. Another exciting thing is that she has just announced that she is pregnant! I am looking forward to seeing her journey over the next 9 months and all the baby related posts! She posts nearly everyday so go and check her blog out if you haven't already. I have also written a list of my 'frequently read blogs' HERE so you can see a list of my favourite blogs, take a look there! Links to her blog above (or click on picture).




Photograph - Blogger.com (Source)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for all your comments! Click the "Notify me" button to be informed of any follow-up comments.