5.1.14

ESTEE LAUDER EXOTIC PINK

One of my favourite products of 2013 is this Pure Colour Blush from Estée Lauder. I bought it at the beginning on the year and even with using it nearly everyday as part of daily makeup routine it still looks like it hasn't be touched. It is quite pricey (at around £25) however considering how long I have used it for it is definitely worth the price. You can find it on the website HERE. I bought it in the colour 'Exotic Pink' which is a very bright pink. You only need a very tiny amount to get a good result. It is very easy to look very "rosy cheeked" with this if you put too much product on as it very highly pigmented - and you'll end up looking like someone from TOWIE.
apply this product with the Real Techniques Blush Brush by Samantha Chapman. It comes with a mini Estée Lauder brush but I don't use it to apply it. I put a tiny amount on the tip of the brush and then blend it into my cheeks. I love this blush as it lasts all day and you rarely have to touch up throughout the day. It also looks very natural considering it is a very bright colour. I was a bit sceptical when buying it whether it would be too bright against my skin but it works really well. I also love the packaging of this and it fits really well in my makeup bag.
 
I will definitely be continuing to use this product into 2014 as it is the perfect everyday blush. However I am also determined to find an alternative blush for the summer which is a lot lighter and peach toned as I want to try something slightly different. Overall, I would say that this blush is perfect for anyone who doesn't mind spending a little bit more money knowing that this product will last a decent amount of time. I haven't used that many Estée Lauder products in the past but now I am more inclined to buying more products as I know it will be worth it. 

1 comment:

  1. I adore this blush, such an amazing bright pink!

    Be sure to check out my giveaway on my most recent post!
    http://abigailalicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments! Click the "Notify me" button to be informed of any follow-up comments.