26.7.13

HOLIDAY INSTAGRAM: CORFU

In June, me and 12 of my close friends booked a holiday to Kavos, Corfu for 10 days. Kavos is known for being a "party place" and although we did go out and experience the crazy nightlife we did also get to see some of the really lovely places in Corfu. I thought I would show you some of my favourite Instagram photos that I took. Kavos itself really isn't as bad as it is made out to be (What Happens in Kavos) and we all had a really good time.
Beachview | Boat trip around Corfu | Boats at Paxos Beach

We went on the "Black Pearl" boat trip around Corfu and we got to visit Paxos Beach and big caves and Lagoons were we able to jump of the boat and have a swim. We also were able to go snorkeling at the beach which was so much fun. The whole trip lasted for around 4 hours and it was probably my favourite day out. Below is a picture of Paxo Beach. The sea water was so blue and so pretty. It was actually surprisingly warm too which was nice too. 
 View of our hotel | Water sports | Paxo Beach

Our hotel we stayed in was really nice. The staff were so friendly and the room were surprisingly big. The pool was a nice size and it was just a nice place to relax in the day (and sleep off our hangovers). We also did some water sports which was based right outside our hotel. I did the "sofa" (shown above) a couple of times which was good fun. Below is a picture of some of us before a night out and the other two are some more of our boat trip. 
 Ready for a night out | Cute BBQ restaurant on the beach | Blue Lagoon Cave 

Overall I had the best 10 days with all the girls. We had some highs and lows but it was still a memorable holiday. It was cheap and cheerful! I actually really like Kavos and personally I don't think it is bad as it's made out to be. If you are looking for a quiet relaxing holiday when Kavos probably isn't for you but there are some other beautiful places in Corfu and I wish we'd spent longer going to other places. Want to go back now the heatwave is over!  
Copyright of photographs ©

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for all your comments! Click the "Notify me" button to be informed of any follow-up comments.