25.7.13

HIGH STREET BEAUTY HAUL

I haven't blogged in such a long time and it feels like I had completely lost interest in it and because I have been so busy over the last couple of months I just haven't had the time to get stuck in.I have also had "bloggers block" were I just haven't had any creative ideas of what to blog about. However, now I have finished school and have been on holiday and I have a lot of free time on my hand I am have decided to try and get back into it. I thought I would start off with a high street beauty haul showing you some items I've bought over the last week. 
As you can tell from a post I did a couple of fews back I really love the Barry M nail polishes. However I never got round to trying the Gelly Hi Shine polishes. Because it was 3 for 2 in Superdrug I decided to splash out and buy a few shades for the summer. My favourite shade is the light blue colour 'Blueberry' and have been wearing it ever since I bought it and absolutely love it. I also bought another of my favourite top coat as I have run out of it. This top coat really helps with protecting against clipping. Like I said before I have just got back from holiday and to keep my skin protected after being in the sun I bought the Garnier after sun lotion and I absolutely love it. It smells amazing and it kept my skin so hydrated and prolong my tan. As we are having such nice weather in the UK at the moment I decided to buy some more to insure that my skin stays moisturised, hydrated and protected. 
I also bought the Bourjois Color Boost in the shade "Fuchsia Libre". I have heard such good things about this and I wanted to see if it was any good myself. It says it should last for 10 hours and be waterproof so for £7.99 I wanted to see if it lives up to what it says. This product is similar to the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lip Stain and I want to see how they compare. Lately, I haven't been taking great are of my hair and I am really bad at protecting my hair against heat. I use hair straighteners everyday so I am really starting to notice the effect. As well as using damage repair shampoo and also bought the Aussie protecting stray to use when using heat in my hair. I haven't used it before and i'm not sure what it's like so I am looking forward to using it and seeing how good it is. 
Copyright of photographs ©

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for all your comments! Click the "Notify me" button to be informed of any follow-up comments.