29.1.13

ON BUDGET

I am now officially on budget. Like I mentioned in a previous post, I now have very little money from a lack in work shifts and having to pay for a holiday. I have always been one of those people who haven't really had too worry about money as I am good at saving it and putting it away to collect dust. However lately, I have had to use my card sooo much on birthdays, petrol, christmas present and going out and my bank account as quickly deteriorating and I now have next to nothing :( That's why from now one, I am going on a spending ban. I am only going to go out if it is a proper occasion (such as a birthday), I'm not going to buy any unnecessary things and I am going to stop spending money on food. I have managed to get alot more shifts at work so I am going to prioritize that over going out. It's going to be hard but I do need the money not only for my holiday but uni too.






photograph source - Tumblr (samstapley)

2 comments:

  1. I hate having no money which is most of the time, I'm trying to limit my spending to but its going to be hard since I have a load of birthday presents to buy! Great post!

    Rose xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, there is so much I have to stop myself buying! Thankyou for your comment, good luck with saving! xx

      Delete

Thankyou for all your comments! Click the "Notify me" button to be informed of any follow-up comments.