31.1.13

20 FACTS ABOUT ME

I have seen this "tag" going around at the moment over many blogs and being the nosey sod that I am, I love reading them and finding out about peoples lives. I thought I would give it a whirl and think up 20 fun facts about my life. This literally took me so long! Hope you enjoy and feel free to leave responses to your twenty facts below.

1.
 I have lived in a flat which Prince Charles and Camilla Parker Bowles has also stayed in
2. I don't know how to burp  
3. I have never died my hair  
4. I have met the Cheeky Girls  
5. My 18th birthday was on 2012 2012  
6. My family used to own a hotel and we lived in the apartment downstairs  
7. Potato is my favourite food  
8. My nickname is 'penguin' (long story)  
9. I have saved someone's life  
10. I've never broken a bone in my body (touch wood)  
11. I have seen over thirty five artists live (including Rihanna twice, Jessie J and Tinie Tempah)  
12. I have stood in the crater of a volcano in Italy  
13. 11 is my lucky number  
14. I used to hate any sort of "fizzy" drink  
15. My mum has performed in a circus  
16. I have a fear of baby wipes (don't ask)  
17. I once phoned the police whilst sleep walking  
18. I have taken part in a French exchange  
19. I once knocked out a tooth whilst on a climbing frame when I was a child  
20. I have never watched or read any of the or Twilight saga or Lord of the Rings

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments! Click the "Notify me" button to be informed of any follow-up comments.